Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in Review




2013 is been a relatively good year. I started this blog, went to Costa Rica, and got accepted to half the colleges on my list (the other half are still pending).

As for books I read:

Also, my series on Weird Literary Terms:

And, finally, if you were wondering how I was going to die (for some odd reason) - now you know.
(I wrote it while waiting for the train.)

Overall, it's been a fantastic year... ((happy sigh))

I'm so excited for 2014 - but that's for tomorrow's post. 

~Sophia

What are your favorite memories from 2013? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)