Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Please, Santa?



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish.
Today's topic is Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me.

1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth


2. Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien so I can have it for my very, very own. Maybe a pretty box set?


3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo I haven't read this yet - but really want to.


4. The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker


5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


6. One of the Penguin Threads Collection
(remember these?)
SecretGarden_CoverEDIT2.jpg 

Gah, I'm running out of ideas here. I really do love my local library, and thus rarely ask Santa for books...

I think we'll leave it at 6 this time. Oh well.

~Sophia

What are your Christmas wishes this year (book-related or not)?

4 comments:

  1. Allegiant is on my list as well! I need it!
    My TTT- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-17_23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I can't wait to read it! :-)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      ~Sophia

      Delete
  2. Allegiant would make an excellent Christmas gift. I haven't read it yet, but it is on my list to read. I loved Divergent, but its sequel was a little disappointing. Hopefully, Allegiant will be a great ending to the trilogy. Happy holidays!
    Check out my TTT list: http://booksavvyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mind the sequel, actually... but anyway, I hope the series ends with a bang! :)

      ~Sophia

      Delete

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)