Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter Reading List



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish.
Today's topic is: Top Ten Books on My Winter To-Be-Read List

1. Emma by Jane Austen
(isn't this an awesome cover?)













and
2. Persuasion by Jane Austen

because I have got to finish what I started! After I'm done with Tale of Two Cities I'm going to jump back into the world of Austen and finish up the last two books.

3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth



4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

This one's been in the back of my head for a while. I recently found Ms. Morgenstern's blog, and reading that made me want to read her book even more!

5. The Woman Who Died A Lot by Jasper Fforde

Somehow, when I was on my Fforde kick this past summer, I never read this book.

6. Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchet

I'm going to see my all-time-favorite Lifeline Theater perform an adaptation of this in the spring, and I've just got to read it beforehand. (I'm also going to see their Tale of Two Cities in January!!)

7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 

This is another one that's been floating around the back of my head for a while.

8. The Fault in our Stars by John Green. 


9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.

It's been on my TBR since before the movie and I just haven't gotten around to it.

10. The Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling


Though I haven't ever read the last book, I'm planning to start from the beginning of the series as a refresher.

What are your winter reading plans?

~Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Wow some amazing books here that you definitely have to read! I read The Book Thief last month, one of the most beautiful and emotive books I have ever read. Both The Fault in Our Stars and The Perks of a Wallflower are amazing books too! I'm due a re-read of Harry Potter soon, one of my favourite series ever! Great list :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I'm so excited to start reading them.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      ~Sophia

      Delete

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)