Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Reread



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish.
Today's topic is actually new-to-me authors that I read in 2013, but somehow the only one's that come to mind are:

1. George R. R. Martin
2. Veronica Roth
and
3. Alexander McCall Smith

So in addition to those, I'll grab a topic from the archives: Top Ten Books I Want to Reread

1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling (all of them)


2. The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien


3. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell


4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith


5. The Thirteen Clocks by James Thurber


6. Persuasion by Jane Austen (this one's already in line for when I finish Tale of Two Cities and Emma!)


7.  Joan of Arc by Mark Twain


8. The Scarlet Pimpernel by the Baroness Orczy


9. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


10. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery



And now, two questions for you:
What new-to-you authors have you read in 2013? (They don't necessarily have to be new in general.)
And,
What books are you looking forward to rereading?

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)