Sunday, December 15, 2013

Penguin Threads

So when I was looking for a cover of Emma to put on my "Currently Reading," I came across this gorgeous thing:



Here it is in it's entirety:


Click it to enlarge it and look at its delicate beauty! 
So I googled Penguin Threads and discovered that there are SIX of these treasures
Here are the other five:



SecretGarden_CoverEDIT2.jpg

SecretGarden_French FlapsEDIT.jpg







And here's Oz in progress:


Here's Wind in the Willows from the inside:

Gah I love them! So, so, much... <3

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)