Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Anticipated Sequels



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish.
Today's topic is: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On!

Because I read only one book at a time, and because I have things like school that demand my attention, these sequels aren't necessarily recent publications (though some might be). I just haven't gotten around to them.

1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth Yup.


2. The Woman Who Died A Lot by Jasper Fforde I've read all the others, but somehow never read this one... gotta get it from the library!


3. A Storm of Swords by R.R. Martin (and the rest of A Song of Ice and FireYeah, I really need to catch up on this series before the 6th book comes out!


4. Shades of Grey: Painting by Numbers by Jasper Fforde 

and

5. Shades of Grey: Gordini Protocols by Jasper Fforde

There's not even a hint of these coming out anytime soon (thus, no covers) Oh well...

6.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling Yes, I know, it's shameful. I somehow never got around to reading HP7. I promise, I'll do it soon!



Gah! I've run out of ideas!
Oh well - I guess if you add the rest of the Song of Ice and Fire books, it comes out to ten:

A Dance With Dragons US.jpg

(Does anyone know if the last one the official cover? It had a deviantart watermark on the bottom right corner.)

~Sophia

2 comments:

  1. I am planning on reading Allegiant soon!
    My TTT: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like the entire book blogging community is super excited about reading Allegiant (or has read it already). :-)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      By the way, I checked out your blog - you have a very nice design! And it looks like you're a new blogger like me - yet it seems like you've been reading blogs for way longer than I have. Got any pointers to share? :-)

      ~Sophia

      Delete

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)