Saturday, November 30, 2013

NaNo's Done - Real Life Resumes!

So about an hour an a half ago I validated my NaNovel!
My complete stats page

The story isn't done - there are a few more chapters to go before my characters reach their happily ever after - but it felt good to print out that winner's certificate.

Now that that's over...


  • I will be writing more! (Crazy me.) I've loved how good it feels to have a wordcount every day, so I am setting a personal goal. 500 words daily! I feel this is achievable and only takes about a half hour of my day. Not bad. 
  • I will be catching up on Downton Abbey before the new season begins. For the last month, my mother and sister have been binge watching while I was holed away upstairs writing, so I'm WAY behind them now. I'm already planning to watch them during winter break with my grandma.
  • I will post rather often here - at least more often than I've done for the last month! I have some legit posts planned for the next week - none of this update stuff.
  • I will be going to bed at a reasonable time.
  • I will be waking up at a reasonable time.
  • I will be reading TWO BOOKS AT ONCE! What is this madness! As you may know, I never ever read more than one book at a time. But this Jane Austen marathon is taking longer than I expected, and I'm also signed up for a Tale of Two Cities readalong for December. Austen and Dickens at the same time! Fun stuff. We'll see how this goes and how I end up managing it.

Did you do NaNoWriMo? What are you planning to do now that it's over?

Or, if you didn't do NaNoWriMo - do you read more than one book at a time? HOW DO YOU DO IT? :-)

Happy Last Day of November!

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)