Hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's topic is Bookish Things (other than books) that I'd Like to Own.
1. A Library. But of course! And this one might actually (sorta) come true. My mom and I will be cleaining out my parent's study, half of which is never used, for me to turn into my own study/writing space, and there are a few bookshelves. So I can have MY PERSONAL BOOK SPACE, which is something I currently don't have.
2. A secret door in a bookshelf. So this might be sorta the same as the last one, because they will totally be combined in my dream house. There will be a single bookshelf, and then if you push the hidden latch in the right way, it will open up to reveal a spectacular oak-paneled library, with a comfy leather couch and mile high bookshelves.
3. These stairs:
Though I don't know how much my parents would appreciate it if I just started slopping paint on our stairs, so...
4. One of these Spineless posters.
These posters contain the FULL TEXT of a book on a single page. The one above is the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone one, but there are tons to choose from. Hamlet? Anne of Green Gables? Animal Farm? A Bear Called Paddington?
5. This baby onesie:
So y'all know I have no kids. Heck, I don't even have a boyfriend. But someday... someday, I will deck out my little one in this adorable onesie: "So my story begins..."
6. A Map of Narnia for my bedroom wall. I have wanted one of these for ages, and haven't gotten around to actually getting one...
In the same vein...
7. A Map of Middle Earth, also for my bedroom wall of course!
So I KNOW that there are more things that I want. I know that I've seen T-shirts that are just spectacularly awesome, as well as more wall prints and things. But I can't think of them. So seven is it.
What sort of bookish things would you like to own?
April is National Poetry Month! Head on over to my community poem and contribute a sentence or two!
Your generosity is greatly appreciated. :-)