For those of you who don't know, here are the rules of the Spin:
1. I pick out 20 books from my Classics Club list and number them 1-20
2. The Classics Club announces a number on Monday, May 12th.
3. I read the book that I assigned to that number by July 7th!
I think I'm going to be lazy and grab my list from the last spin. I just will replace a couple books.
So here's the list:
1. Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
3. Joan of Arc by Mark Twain
4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
5. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy
I Can't Wait to Read:
6. O Pioneers! by Willa Cather
7. 1984 by George Orwell
8. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
9. Cyrano de Bergerac by Edmond Rostand
10. The Sea Wolf by Jack London
11. Ben Hur by Lew Wallace (I started this one a few years back and only got a few chapters in.)
12. The White Company by A. Conan Doyle (Can you believe I've started this onetwice and haven't finished it yet?)
13. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes (Well, this is both dreaded and anticipated. I'm both excited yet a little intimidated by the size...)
14. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
15. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
I'm Neutral About:
16. The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank
17. The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
18. The Man Who would be King by Rudyard Kipling
19. An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde
20. The Making of a Marchioness by Frances Hodgson Burnett