Monday, October 28, 2013

Elinor


Preview

Finished Sense and Sensibility today. I'll not be writing much on it right now, but I thought I'd pop in to say that in all the times I've read it, I've never realized how similar I am to Elinor. So remarkably similar. 
I know everyone loves Elisabeth from Pride and Prejudice, and I do too, but Elinor is so similar to me in almost every way (except for the fact that my sister is only slightly like Marianne). 
And I would totally take a guy like Edward over Mr. Darcy any day.

More on that later.

On to Pride and Prejudice!

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)