Saturday, October 19, 2013

College Applications Are Not Fun...

... but they need to get done anyway.
And that means writing a LOT of essays.

Also, I am trying to read all the Austen books as fast as I can, and will have nothing to post on them until I finish. So I'm going to post things that have nothing to do with Austen for the next two weeks or so.

Instead of writing a post today, I'll give a link to a different post.

For now, this is all you get. :-(

I ran across this nice little article about the annoyances of "Strong Female Characters."
I strongly advise you to check it out. It's very well written.

I also realized that when I made my list of Jane Austen books, I forgot Persuasion!
Here's the new list:

Love and Friendship (already read)
Lady Susan (already read)
Sense and Sensibility (reading currently)
Pride and Prejudice
Northanger Abbey
Mansfield Park
Emma
Persuasion

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)