Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Challenge Day 11: My Personal Faves

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

Show off! 5 of your best blog posts!

Weeelll... As I just started blogging in May, I don't have that many blog posts posted.
So I'm only going to give you three of my best posts.

3. A Funny Little Story This post is, as you may have guessed from the title, a Funny Little Story about an old man I met on Prince Edward Island. You may ask - what does this have to do with books and literature? Nothing really. It's just an interesting story that I posted with the excuse that it's an example of journaling and Rambling With A Purpose, both of which I had written about in a previous post.

2. Holmes vs. Dupin: The Ultimate Detective Face-Off This was one of my first posts, and a warning - it is quite long. But I consider it one of my better posts because it was super fun to write and I actually did a bit of research while I was at it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1. Mondegreens! My personal favorite, this post was one of three posts I did on weird literary terms. I had so, so, so much fun writing this post and finding pictures to go with it. And I got to talk about my book nerdy childhood and how it caused embarrassing situations through my lack of knowledge of common pop/rock. Wheee!!

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)