Thursday, August 22, 2013

A package in the mail

Look look what came in the mail today!




Books for me!


Oh. Just Organic Chemistry.

Ha ha - tricked you!

This is just one of the small things that signify the Beginning of the School Year.
The first day of school for me was on Monday, and I can tell this is going to be a busy year for me (isn't it always?). But it's also going to be super fun.
But because I have a suddenly very-packed schedule, this blog might have to slow down quite a bit. It won't die, don't worry - it's only been a few months, and I'm not going down that quickly. Granted, having a blog was harder work than I thought - having ideas for posts being the hardest part - but I still love writing for it, and I hope to continue doing so for a long time!
I'm hoping to post at least six times a month, though my posts may be drastically shorter now.
Even though I will have less time to write, I think what will suffer more is my fiction writing, rather than my blog writing. And believe me, it's been suffering for quite some time. I'm waiting for the desperate deadlines of NaNoWriMo to wake things up.

Anyway, the next book(s) planned on my list are technically Game of Thrones, but I might end up putting that off for a bit more - not sure if I'm ready for the intensity just now - and read a few more Anne books. Or something else calm.
We'll see.

Hopefully the "What I'm Reading" button on the left side panel will be a little more active in the near future.

Meanwhile, I'll continue this challenge, which will supply me with post ideas at least 'til the end of the month.

I'm also considering trying the Classics Club challenge (read 50+ classics in 5 years), but probably not for a couple months. I'm compiling my list 50 books - any favorite classics that you could recommend? I'd appreciate any input! 

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)