Monday, September 29, 2014

Freshmen Assemble: Preparing for College (Part 1)

Displaying blogproject.png


Displaying Untitled (17).png
(Don't know what this is? Check out yesterday's post!)


Today I'm not talking about actual things I'm doing to prepare for college (that comes tomorrow).
Today I'm going to give you a list of some resolutions I've made for this next semester as well as goals for these next four years.

Resolutions for this semester:
  • Write 500 words or one blog post a day - most days, at least. 
  • Get straight A's in all my classes - start school on a good foot!
  • Keep in touch with my high school friends. 
  • Find some sort of athletic activity to do consistently (dance, perhaps?).

Goals for all of college:
  • Study abroad - Europe, I think.
  • Tutor.
  • Publish something in a school publication.
  • Keep my GPA high (3.5 or higher). (I've got to, 'cause of the program I'm in.)
Of course, these aren't nearly full lists, but it gives you an idea of what I'm looking forward to!
I'm slightly nervous, but HUGELY excited - I've found someone who's in my Calc class with me, and she also might be in my Chem class, if a spot opens up!


Tomorrow, we talk more about the technicalities of preparing for college...

What are your goals for the school year?

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)