Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Classics



As always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's topic is Top Ten Favorite Classics. Well, look at that! Classics! This shouldn't be too hard :-)

(Note: these aren't in any order, but CoN are definitely #1!)

1. The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis


2. Lord of The Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien 


3. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo


4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald


5. Basically any Jane Austen book
Persuasion gets the honors for this post


















6. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell


7. Hamlet  and Much Ado about Nothing by William Shakespeare
  

8. The Complete Tales of Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne


9. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte


10. The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


But you must understand that this is only a smattering of my favorite classics. These are the ones that jumped to mind, but there are SO MANY.

What are your favorite classic novels?

~Sophia


P.S. Happy Sweet Sixteen to my awesome sister! <3

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes you do! It's spectacular and wise and whimsical. I love it :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! I love Sherlock, as well as Gatsby. I have yet to read Jane Eyre, and must fix that as soon as possible! Seeing Narnia on your list reminded me to start it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you not read Narnia? *gasp* You must! You must!

      Delete

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)