Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Begins!

Participant 2014 - Facebook Cover



Today is officially the first day of Camp NaNoWriMo, and I'm trying to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of July!

(Today is also officially my sister's Sweet Sixteen birthday... YIPPEE!)

So I don't know how this will go (the writing, not the birthday), because I'm now working full time at an internship at a hospital in the city. That means I only have between three and four hours to spare - and some of those will have to go to blogging, chores, and other necessary things. Which leaves about - one to one-and-a-half hours to do Camp. I may shift my word goal down a bit from 50K, just saying.

Anyway, I will be chronicling my Camp adventures here (if I have the time), and probably posting excerpts from my writing. And definitely doing July's Beautiful People on a new character!

So here's to a fantastic July!
Anyone else doing camp?

~Sophia

"Fool," said my muse to me, "Look in thy heart, and write!"

~Sir Phillip Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)