Here's what I'm taking (other than clothes and bathing suits and things like that):
From top to bottom:
- My Kindle (which has Persuasion on it).
- Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett, just in case I finish Persuasion.
- My journal.
- Papers of speeches for a scholarship competition that I have to memorize. (I'm never completely free.)
- Notebooks and pens for writing stories.
I probably won't get to all of that, but I tend to take an excess of notebooks and books on trips. Hey - I never get bored!
Meanwhile, I have scheduled this blog to get a few updates while I'm away. Here's what you can look forward to in the coming week.
- Week 1 post of the The Bible Project! (Click here for a full description.)
- A post on Mr. Knightly from Emma.
- A throwback post on a book I read before I began blogging: War and Peace.
Wishing you all a Healthy and Happy New Year!