Saturday, January 3, 2015

December // The Month of Catch-Up







Well. December was interesting. It made me feel sort of lazy.



This month finals happened, which were tough. And stressful. But overall successful, and that's what matters, right?

This month, Christmas happened. Christmas this year was different, because it was our first time celebrating a traditional Ukrainian Christmas with gluten-free, lactose-free, and sugar-free family members. Ukraine is the "Bread Basket of Europe" - and Ukrainians like their bread and cheese and sugar. But my sister did some culinary magic and Christmas was a success.

Over break, I also tried to catch up on my blog reading and commenting. It worked for a day and then I got all lazy - shame on me! I really feel like I didn't do much this break. I didn't read much, I didn't blog much, I didn't comment much, I didn't write much. Ugh.

Hey, I've still got a week or two of break! I WILL become motivated. I WILL.