1. I wrote about ten scholarship essays and memorized five speeches. I didn't know I had it in me - but that's what preparation for college can bring out in a person...
2. I became a legal adult! Yup - my 18th birthday was on Wednesday. I still feel very much like a kid, though...
Well, those are the biggies :-)
Coming up soon are posts on:
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (finally!)
- Inspiration for writing short stories
- The Bible Project on Leviticus
- Books that will make you swoon...
And something else that I forgot. Darn it - I should have written it down. Phooey.
I'm glad to be back!