Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Small Hiatus

Dear Readers,

Tomorrow I will be flying out of the country - to Costa Rica, with lots of sunshine, lots of greenery, lots of flora and fauna, and no internet. Therefore, I will not be able to provide posts for the ten days that I will be there.
I have a crazy long post on Les Miserables that I was attempting to finish before leaving, but now I see that that is rather an ambitious undertaking. Therefore, that post (or posts - I may split it up into a few) will come when I return on July 28th.

So come back here somewhere around the beginning of August - there will be tons of new material then!

See you in ten days!

~Sophia

PS Because I feel bad about leaving you so abruptly, here are some pictures that have to do with books:


And on this one, replace "movie" with "book:"




And lastly:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)