Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Looking Forward to in 2015


As always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Covers link to Goodreads.)

Today's topic is Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015. Okay, so I'm going to try to make it books that are actually published in 2015. Warning: there probably won't be ten.

1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
22294935

2. Raven Cycle IV by Maggie Stiefvater 
I haven't even read BLLB yet, and I'm already looking forward to this one!
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13206900-winter


3. Fairest by Marissa Meyer 
and
22489107

4. Winter by Marissa Meyer
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13206900-winter

 5. Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pierce and Maggie Stiefvater
It looks fantabulous, even though I don't usually read very much MG.
23298089

6. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Maggie Stiefvater recommended it. 'Nuff said.
22448211

Uhhh, that's all I've got! I'm still getting into the "authors who are actually still alive" thing.

What books are you most looking forward to in 2015?

~Sophia

10 comments:

  1. I have trouble with finding books I love by "authors who are actually still alive" too. My TBR consists entirely of every popular book recently written. Everyone in the book blogging world seems to love Marissa Meyer, so I know I'll want to add her to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This last year or so has been my exploration into YA, which has been quite exciting. I actually MET Marissa Meyer last month when she was around Chicago, so that was cool. Definitely add her to your list - I love her books!

      Delete
  2. Six of Crows and the Marissa Meyer books are also on mine. I'm so excited for them! Lovely blog - I followed via Bloglovin!

    Here's my TTT, if you're interested: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/12/top-ten-books-im-looking-forward-to-in.html

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you! 2015 should be an awesome year for new releases :-)

      Delete
  3. Six of Crows!!! WINTER!!!! dsalfaslkfjsdalfjlsadfjlsa I'm dying to read those too... :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. asldkjfdjshakdljflksjdhajskdflshgjdkfsh

      Yes.
      That is the only response.

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for Winter and Raven Cycle #4 and honestly I'd swap Fairest for Winter any day.
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I would too, I think. Fairest is okay but I want to get on with the story already! :-P And Winter seems like such a fascinating character.

      Delete
  5. I'm excited for Marissa Meyer books too! I still have to read Scarlet, but I loved Meyer's writing in Cinder so much that I'm already adding them to my TBR now. Uprooted seems interesting, too. There are so many great books to look forward to in 2015! Nice picks, and enjoy your reads:)

    Claire @ Bookworm Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, you're going to love Scarlet and the rest. Meyer is fantastic!

      Delete

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)