Saturday, March 8, 2014

Some Exciting Gifts

Over the last few days, I have been lucky to get some great literary presents, and I thought I'd share them with you!

Firstly, a multitude of awesome pens.

Secondly, Very Good, Jeeves! by P. G. Wodehouse. This book sounds hilarious!

And thirdly, (drumroll please) the Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Card. Note - these books have been on my TBR for a while, and I just mentioned them in my last Top Ten Tuesday. Another note - the givers of this particular gift DID NOT KNOW this. It was pure chance that they gave me these books! Lucky me. :-)



 


I'm sure you can guess what I'm reading when I'm done with The Mabinogion and The Island of Doctor Moreau!
Any good books you've gotten as gifts lately?

~Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)