Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Challenge Day 3 and Day 4: BFFs and Flinging Books

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
Because my answers to these questions are relatively short (and because I missed posting yesterday), I have clumped them together. So here are Days 3 and 4.

Who are your blogging BFFs?

Ummmm...

So I'm a relatively new blogger.
Which means that all my BFFs are in the real world, and none of them have blogs.
So I have no blogging BFFs.
Sadly.

If you have a blog and want to become my blogging BFF, comment with a link to your blog.
I hope to have many blogging BFFs before my blogging journey here is over!

What's the last book you flung across the room?

I don't fling books.
They are sacred objects.
Even boring or annoying books are still books, which means they are still sacred.
So there.

But if I did fling books, I would fling Moby Dick heartily. Actually, I would probably fall asleep before I could fling it.
Or I would fling Mansfield Park. But not for the same reasons as Moby Dick. Mansfield Park is a good book. I would fling it because I would be so frustrated that Fanny wasn't getting the Edmund she deserved and that Edmund wasn't being as awesome as he could be.

But I don't fling books.

~Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book discussions make the world a better place! Write me a comment - I respond to each and every one, I promise. So check back!

(YES! I LOVE TAGS and I do them! So tag away! But no bloggerly awards, though, like the Liebster or the Sisterhood of World Bloggers. Thank you!)