I've had a crazy September. It flew by so fast! But that's for Friday's post. Tonight, I'm squeezing in September's Beautiful People post before September ends!
(Hosted by Cait and Sky.)
More Zaneta this month! I love that crazy, crazy girl.
1. They're in a crisis: who would they really like to see right now?
Bartolomeo, her dad. Part of her knows he can't solve everything, but the 3 year old that's still hiding in her soul really really insists he can.
2. Are they easy to get along with?
Oh please. If you've read my other BP posts featuring Zaneta, you know the answer is YES. (Most of the time, at least. She's got a bit of a temper but it never lasts long.)
3. Who was the last person they had a deep conversation with?
Besina, her mother. Deep mother-daughter talks keep the world a lovely place!
4. They're in the middle of a huge crowd of people: how do they feel?
Mildly intimidated. But the feeling of intimidation is entirely overwhelmed by excitement and anticipation of adventure (and possibly meeting cute guys).
5. Do they believe in luck or miracles?
Yes, both. But miracles more than luck.
6. Do they like and get along with their neighbors?
Most of the time. And especially the young male ones. (Gosh, this is making Zaneta sound like SUCH a flirt. She's not. Well, I mean she is, kinda, but that's not ALL she is.)
7. If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
Zaneta really wants to see the fields of Tuscany someday.
8. How do they feel about their body?
She has her insecurities, as any young girl does, but they're not too gargantuan. She's a bit self-conscious about her ears especially? She adores her hair, her lips, and the fact that her nose isn't ugly. Ugly noses can change a person's appearance dramatically, in her opinion.
9. What is the cruellest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
One of the customers once doubted that a mask was her handiwork, and that she was her father's apprentice. She was about to give them a piece of her mind when her father interrupted and calmed the situation down by being chill and awesome and staring hard at the person until they got uncomfortable and left.
10. What is the kindest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
Luckily, Zaneta's grown up in a functional family with loving and supportive parents and a
So. That's September's BP post! Next month I might have characters from a new WIP - potential NaNo material? We shall see.
(Check out all my BP posts here!)
Did you do Beautiful People this month? Link them in the comments! And how is your writing going? OH AND - if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?