2013 is been a relatively good year. I started this blog, went to Costa Rica, and got accepted to half the colleges on my list (the other half are still pending).
As for books I read:
- Poe's stories
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
- A Separate Peace by John Knowles
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maude Montgomery
- Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Wyrd Sisters and Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
And my Jane Austen marathon attempt:
- Love and Friendship
- Lady Susan
- Sense and Sensibility
- Pride and Prejudice (and a bit on Bingley)
- Northanger Abbey
- Mansfield Park
- Emma (post coming up later this week)
- Persuasion (still in progress)
Also, my series on Weird Literary Terms:
And, finally, if you were wondering how I was going to die (for some odd reason) - now you know.
(I wrote it while waiting for the train.)
Overall, it's been a fantastic year... ((happy sigh))
I'm so excited for 2014 - but that's for tomorrow's post.
What are your favorite memories from 2013?