|My complete stats page|
Now that that's over...
- I will be writing more! (Crazy me.) I've loved how good it feels to have a wordcount every day, so I am setting a personal goal. 500 words daily! I feel this is achievable and only takes about a half hour of my day. Not bad.
- I will be catching up on Downton Abbey before the new season begins. For the last month, my mother and sister have been binge watching while I was holed away upstairs writing, so I'm WAY behind them now. I'm already planning to watch them during winter break with my grandma.
- I will post rather often here - at least more often than I've done for the last month! I have some legit posts planned for the next week - none of this update stuff.
- I will be going to bed at a reasonable time.
- I will be waking up at a reasonable time.
- I will be reading TWO BOOKS AT ONCE! What is this madness! As you may know, I never ever read more than one book at a time. But this Jane Austen marathon is taking longer than I expected, and I'm also signed up for a Tale of Two Cities readalong for December. Austen and Dickens at the same time! Fun stuff. We'll see how this goes and how I end up managing it.
Did you do NaNoWriMo? What are you planning to do now that it's over?
Or, if you didn't do NaNoWriMo - do you read more than one book at a time? HOW DO YOU DO IT? :-)
Happy Last Day of November!